not addiction but greed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XELA

Reaction score
so you pick up four beers (thinkin thats a good amount)..

then you think "what if i run out and dont wanna go to bed?"

so you think "better make it six"

as you walk away from the beer section, you think "what if i need more? what if 6 isnt enuf? what if i get desperate for another beer?"

so to save raiding your house for any form of booze you pick up 2 more to be safe.

you end up drinkin 8 beers on a week night when you should really only be drinkin two.. :(

any one have simular problems?

im only posting this because greed is a real problem for me

Way to many times. Ill start writing a paper and drink one to loosen up. Then i just get pissed and drink too many, end up having to wake up 2 hours early and write a paper with a hang over. Its a bad cycle. Im really bad with wine with dinner. Oh il just have one glass, then i think well i don't want it to go bad.

"yeah I do that with cigs, but it's not greed" do you do it for comfort? i do that with beer, sugary cake, fags.. just anythin thats bad for me i guess

"Then i just get pissed and drink too many, end up having to wake up 2 hours early and write a paper with a hang over." iv had that.. you feel angry at yourself for drinkin when u needed to do somethin important?

homebrewer_99 said:
Sorry, no. ;)

(I think you guys need counseling...:D )

haha.. i dno what we need.. beer prolly? i do, jus ran out and am having to drink fanta.. jus dnt wanna go to bed

Whiskey is a great alternative to sleeping pills. Sipped alone, 4 - 6 oz almost always makes me want to go to bed...and sleep. The same amount in the presence of female company also makes me want to go to bed...and...

Back