Northwest Newbie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsNScotch

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just got into home brewing. My girlfriend actually got me an intro to home brewing class and starter kit for my birthday. Keeper huh? As a "Thank You" I just started on a batch of honey wheat (her favorite). Hope all goes well...

Anyways, nice to be a part of something so awesome.

Welcome. Where did you sign up for a class? I didn't know that sort of thing was offered around here.

Always nice when the gf gets you into the hobby. Sounds like a keeper.

The Cellar Home Brew. Its in the Shoreline/Seattle area. I think the class was about $40 or so and the guys there walk you through the whole process. We did everything up to the primary fermentation step. It was pretty cool. We did a Groupon thing so we got a discount on the brewing kit too.

Here's their site:
http://www.cellar-homebrew.com/

I'm confused as to why our messages in a welcome thread about where we lived and or frequented were deleted? Are a couple on topic messages using up too much bandwidth here?

Somebody posted some crazy random spam about japanese credit card policies or something like that. it (and the few posts that followed it) were removed. if youre from around my area it would be cool if you re-posted cause i really dont know anybody around here who home brews.

Back