• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NHC Ticket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlanginDueces

Reaction score
I bought an NHC ticket complete with banquet and can now no longer attend because of work. Anyone know if you can sell/transfer/give them away ??

I'd LOVE to go. I had a BLAST last year, but a cross country trip is not in my budget.

Anyone close to Cali really should jump on this chance. NHC beats any other beer-related event I've ever seen. You got the vendors showing off cool stuff, giving out freebies. You got seminars all over the place talking about new and exciting methods and giving good advice. You got CLUB NIGHT, which is much more awesome than is good for you. =8D

It's just an all around great time.

When opportunity knocks, will you be there to answer the door? Or will you be in the bathroom, sitting on the shtter, reading MAD magazine, wishing you weren't constipated?

Don't be in the bathroom, sitting on the shtter, reading MAD Magazine!

I am accepting all offers! I've already got 1 for free local beer and 1 trade offer for somebody's wife. I would prefer real money, original cost was over $250 I think

Can no longer attend NHC this year. I have one ticket that includes the banquet. Must be an AHA member to transfer the ticket from what I understand. $175 OBO. Here is your change to go at a huge discount!

Back