• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Firestone Walker Beer Festival Tickets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SourLover

Reaction score
I have extra tickets for the Firestone Walker Beer Festival that I'm will to sell for what I paid for them. I have one pair for sure, and possible two pairs. The event is Saturday June 3, 2023 in Paso Robles, Ca., so I'm looking for someone in the So Cal area that would like to meet and take these tickets off my hands fairly soon. If you have never been, this is an event not to miss. The beer is amazing, and the food is just as good.

I have extra tickets for the Firestone Walker Beer Festival that I'm will to sell for what I paid for them. I have one pair for sure, and possible two pairs. The event is Saturday June 3, 2023 in Paso Robles, Ca., so I'm looking for someone in the So Cal area that would like to meet and take these tickets off my hands fairly soon. If you have never been, this is an event not to miss. The beer is amazing, and the food is just as good.
Hi! I'd love to take a pair of tickets off your hands if they are still available :)

Thanks a million! Can't wait

Looking forward to the event tomorrow!

Attachments

• FWIBF 2023.jpeg
    FWIBF 2023.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back