NHC Competition Results

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pintabone

Reaction score
Entered two beers into NHC for the first time this year. Just wondering what the typical turn around time is to receive the scores and results? I entered in Philadelphia which is being judged this coming weekend. Are the results held until all the regions go through judging or released independently?

Generally, the individual regions have sent out earlier sometimes too..... Just kind of depended on the region a bit. There was not a single, universal date where they were all sent out at once.
Results/top3 were usually posted region by region on the AHA site within a week of the region being judged last year.

Generally, the individual regions have sent out earlier sometimes too..... Just kind of depended on the region a bit. There was not a single, universal date where they were all sent out at once.
Results/top3 were usually posted region by region on the AHA site within a week of the region being judged last year.

Interesting. The website has a calendar of dates and lists a specific day when results will be sent out. I'm in the last region to judge, so I know mine won't come much more than a day or two early.

Yeah, I saw the date listed on the website for 4/27 but being in the Philly region the judging takes place this weekend. Just wanted to get a sense of whether I will be waiting three weeks for the results or if I can expect something sooner.

Back