Newer brewer in south texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00Seven

All-Terrain Brewing Company
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. I'm in south Texas where it is summer 10 1/2 months a year, with a wife and 2 young kiddos. I've always been interested in brewing but brewed my first batch in 2012 and then I was hooked. I've always hated bottling so that slowed me down for a while combined with having kids and having a bad batch. I upgraded to a basic kegging system in early September after hurricane Harvey ripped us a new one but that changed my habits and I'm constantly brewing now. Today I just finished by "bier garden" two kegs and two perlick taps installed inside my old fridge and I love it. I'm in transition from newbie extract brewing to all grain, just need to finish my manifold in my AG setup and that will be the last step. If I had enough money I would open my own brewery full time but I'm not creative enough I don't think. My goals are to brew good drinkable beer that my friends enjoy on my back porch or in the swimming pool.

Last edited:
Welcome from another Minnesotan. Our other season is road construction, that's 6 months.

Ah well, at least we have beer!

Back