Newbie in Flordia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozthebum

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a big fan of drinkin beer, but after talking with a couple of my co-workers (both home brewers) I've come to find that I really don't know very much about beer. I figure that anyone who enjoys the brew as much as I do, should know more than just drinking it so I plan on doing a little home brew. I borrowed me a copy of "The New Complete..." by Charlie Papazian and found this website. Seems to be two REALLY good resources and places to start.......:mug:

Welcome Oz. That book is the bible so read it and then read it again! Everyone here is very helpful and laid back so ask anything you want.

Hey, where in FLA are you? I'm from the Tampa area and just joined here and started brewing myself. Read all the stickies and don't be afraid to ask questions, but most of all, quit waiting and take the plunge!

-pete-

Latest posts

Back