Newbie from new mexico

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockgodnm

Reaction score
Hello everyone just starting getting into brewing and have made a few batches so far using the brewers best kits, so far they have been great! Its actually easier than I thought to make beer now that I have some under the belt. Im hooked thanks for the forum being here to chat with like minded individuals

Welcome aboard! You'll find everyone here very helpful. I would recommend that you simply do a search for most questions because there is SO MUCH information already available. It will save you a lot of time in finding information. That said, never fret to ask anything. There are a LOT of people here who a A LOT about brewing. I myself am pretty inexperienced but have a great fondness for this forum. The people here make it what it is. Also, when you become an expert, don't forget to pass it on. Welcome again and CHEERS!

GREAT thanks Rotor Head for the quick reply. I have been watching youtube videos and downloading pdfs and of course the J Palmer book and have had great success so far with ales. Thanks so much

is that american honey ale recipe similar to a cream ale? Those are really easy drinkers and most of my friends like that as opposed to the Double IPA i made with a 10.34 percent ABV lol

is that american honey ale recipe similar to a cream ale? Those are really easy drinkers and most of my friends like that as opposed to the Double IPA i made with a 10.34 percent ABV lol

Never having brewed a cream ale, I'm not sure. The honey ale, I named it Scooter Ale after the A-4 jet, I think will be mild and drinkable but also 6% or so. I think it will have high drinkability yes. I'm not a fan of high bitterness in the beer myself so I brew accordingly. The ingredients in the honey ale don't suggest bitterness at all either. I think it would be a really good beer for folks who don't like your IPA/ IIPA type bitter beers.:mug:

Latest posts

Back