Newbie from Las Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ton

Reaction score
I just brewed my first batch of homebrew on sunday.......and as luck would have it, it has not starting fermenting (thats another post though). I have been a ridiculous student of beer since i turned 21 in January of 2006. My favorite breweries include: Port Brewing/The Lost Abbey, Elysian, Alesmith, Ballast Point, Green Flash, Deschutes, Sierra Nevada, Four Peaks, etc. My favorite beer is Old Viscosity by Port Brewing. My Favorite styles of beer are: Munich Helles Lager, Scottish ale, ESB, Saison, Double stouts and IPA's.

I got into home brewing cause i want to brew professionally and i figure you gotta start somewhere.

Welcome to the forum. Take it easy and give your beer another day. This thread might help you with some of your concerns.

I have another quick question. Are you fermenting in a bucket or carboy?

those west coast brews are great. i was at Stones 12th anniversary fest on the 16th, it was a blast. San Diego is an amazing place for craft brews

Welcome to HBT. Pretty impressive style tastes for a 23 year old. Don't limit yourself because favorites are like clothes styles.
I too am a fan of the San Diego brews. Sipping on a growler of Stones' 11th anniv. and a vertical epic 080808 this past weekend.

i never found a liking for BMC's products. Which feels awkward when my buddies who like beers i do but have no problem chugging a bud light offer me one then it hits them that i always politely decline....at least i dont have to worry about people drinking my beer :D

ive been big on craft brews since a week or so after i turned 21 and i do see what you mean by favorite styles are like clothes. I've had my phases

Back