Newbie From Jacksonville FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike1983

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post so I thought this would be a good palce to put it. Well I just started home brewing after my wife got me a Mr. Beer kit for Christmas. So far I have made the Pale Ale the kit came with, we have an apple cider carbonating now and I am about to start on a stout (my favorite kind of beer), and we are already talking about upgrading to a better setup. So far I love home brewing, it's very satisfing to be able to enjoy something you made yourself even if it is just from a kit. And at that, I am off to learn more about brewing. Sláinte :mug:

welcome mike, if you are really enjoying the brewing you really should think about joining cask here in jacksonville. i have been brewing for about 2 months and just joined. went to my first meeting this past saturday and everyone was very helpful with all of my questions.

Well it just so happens that I really do enjoy making my own beer, and it tastes so much better since I made it myself. I would join CASK right away but I have to see how much longer I am going to be living in Jax. I might have to try and attend the next meeting to check things out. Thanks for letting me know about them, I had no idea.

Well it just so happens that I really do enjoy making my own beer, and it tastes so much better since I made it myself. I would join CASK right away but I have to see how much longer I am going to be living in Jax. I might have to try and attend the next meeting to check things out. Thanks for letting me know about them, I had no idea.

no problem mike, just let me know if you want any info on it. the meetings are the second Saturday of the month, and they have random competitions all the time

Latest posts

Back