Newbie from Cali

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattattack

Reaction score
Hey my name is Matt, I'm from California. I'm completely new to this brewing thing. I love the idea of makin up my own batch of brew. I have a nice little hop garden that is just sprouting up as we speak.

So I'm open to all you have to say, I look forward to meetin some new people and sharing some ideas!

Welcome to the addiction. Hope you stick around and I hope I get to read all about your brewing adventures. I recomend you read John palmers book found here: http://www.howtobrew.com/ Mr. Palmer and this forum have taught me the little i know about brewing.

And check our the Homebrew Wiki as well. Brewing is great because it can be a very simple thing to throw the mind off for an hour or a very complicated thing to work the mind for a few hours.

I would read some and then head to the LHBS and tell them you are new and with reading and them helping you you will walk out with the essentials of brewing. Good to see you and like I said, look forward to hearing back.

Back