New year's resolutions.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I never make these. This year will be an exception.

I hereby resolve, in the next year to post more often in any thread that is not in the debate forum.

I resolve to make sense at all times in every thread, unless the thread itself, or the previous poster is somehow brain damaged.......Or if I am brain damaged myself at the time of posting (This includes drunk y'all)

I resolve to call a spade a spade, even when it is actually a shovel. I feel this necessary, only because so many people do not seem to know the difference.

I will not post ANY naked pics of myself, no matter how many hot female members demand it. They can try to tempt me though by posting naked pics of themselves......I won't try to stop them.

Happy new year!!

All us HBTers wont post are vajajays either. ;) No matter how many times you tell us men we own them.:) And... you got one day left to screw this up.... Happy New years ,man!

I never make these. This year will be an exception.

I hereby resolve, in the next year to post more often in any thread that is not in the debate forum.

I resolve to make sense at all times in every thread, unless the thread itself, or the previous poster is somehow brain damaged.......Or if I am brain damaged myself at the time of posting (This includes drunk y'all)

I resolve to call a spade a spade, even when it is actually a shovel. I feel this necessary, only because so many people do not seem to know the difference.

I will not post ANY naked pics of myself, no matter how many hot female members demand it. They can try to tempt me though by posting naked pics of themselves......I won't try to stop them.

Happy new year!!

You had me right up until the "Make sense at all times"...

I don't do NY resolutions. As far as I am concerned, if I know I have a problem with something there is no reason to wait until the new year to correct it.

Back