New Years is coming, what's on tap.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished kegging three beers that will be ready for the party they include:
1. 10 gallons of Oatmeal Stout
2. 10 gallons of IIPA
3. 5 gallons of Hefeweizen

In addition I will have my remaining beers on tap:
4. Belgian Dark strong
5. Kolsch
6. Maibock 1
7. Maibock 2

Last I'll have a corny of:
8. Yuengling Lager

I'll work 22 hours on New Year's Eve but the next day I'll have an IIPA and a Bohemian Pilsener on tap.

1. NB Dunkelweizen
2. NB Spiced Holiday Ale

Just got my thermostat yesterday, and waiting for the draft tower to come in to finish my keezer so I can really have them on tap!

1. Roasted Pecan Brown
2. Spotted Cow clone
3. MyBlonde
4. Experimental no boil AG ESB

A few weeks ago I bottled 3 gallons of sparkling mead in champagne bottles. Hopefully they will be ready to drink by then.

...a not so great hefeweizen.

traveled a lot in oct/nov, couldn't brew. porter and esb are in the primary tho. parti-gyling a ris/dry stout on the 29th as well. i'll be set for...february...day....

TonyR, what you think of NB dunkelweizen? I just kicked my keg...

Its still in my primary until this weekend when I get my keezer finished. I only have 2 kegs, one has my winter ale in it, and the other I am keeping full of starsan so I can run it through the draft tower. Once thats been sanitized I'll rack over the Dunkelweizen and start carbing.

Back