Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy y'all,

Been homebrewing since Easter of 2019. I am a part of the Bay Area Mashtronauts local homebrew club. My system consists of a BIAB keggle bottom drain, Grounded Brewtech panel, and 2 counterflow chillers tubed in series. My fermentation chamber is just an old top/bottom fridge/freezer that I demo'ed the divider to make it a standup fridge controlled by an inkbird. My keezer consists of CMBecker ball lock quick connects and forward sealing faucets. The keezer is controlled on the factory controls where I adjusted the bypass valve to only allow the freezer to cool to 32°F - I did this because I once had an inkbird stick and freeze all my beer...I went to get a beer and nothing came out of all 4 faucets. I thought I had been robbed!

New additions to the brewery include an RO system which I hope to install after this current freeze is over with. I have also donated to Bru'N Water for the supported version of that water chemistry spreadsheet - look forward to learning this program and improving my beers. I enjoy competing as well so I hope that improving my water profiles keeps me competitive.

You can find me on instagram under "The Barking Dog Garage" or on here, I suppose, as "The Barking Dog".

Have a great day and good luck on your next brew!
-Blake

Latest posts

Back