New to homebrewing in Texas hill country.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Gonzales

artg658
Reaction score
Looking to start homebrew group/club near Bulverde ,Spring Branch, Blanco,, Boerne area. Local brewery willing to host meetings and have brew days if enough people sign up. There are big clubs in San Antonio and Austin but I want to start up something out here for newbies and like minded craft beer drinking fools!

Looking to start homebrew group/club near Bulverde ,Spring Branch, Blanco,, Boerne area. Local brewery willing to host meetings and have brew days if enough people sign up. There are big clubs in San Antonio and Austin but I want to start up something out here for newbies and like minded craft beer drinking fools!

That’s awesome! While I was in San Antonio I looked for like-minded people but only found a large brew club who didn’t listen to a word I said. Regardless that I had been brewing partial mashes he wanted to bring his gear over to show me how it’s done for a fee and show up regularly with a check in hand. Now I’m NW of Austin. A bit too long of a drive I’m afraid.

Back