New to HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppybeav

Reaction score
I'm new here, but not as new to homebrewing.

I'm also an Oregonian (Willamette Valley), have been brewing for about 7-8 years. I started with extracts, switched to partial mash recipes after a year or so, then added All Grain to my arsenal after another year. I bottle because I really don't have the space to keep kegs cold, but have all the kegging equipment.

In the last year or two, I've really started to enjoy the finer points of all grain brewing, learning as much as I can about the various techniques used by folks for mashing, sparging, boiling, cooling, fermenting, boil and post boil additions, etc. Right now, I'm most interested in tweaking Mash/Sparge processes to get different results.

I don't belong to a homebrewers club, but have thought about joining one so I can learn from others... most of my techniques are homegrown and maybe a little inbred, so some new eyes would probably help.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you. :mug:

Thanks guys!

HB, I appreciate your letting me in despite my failings. :)
BTW, I'll still root for both the Beavs and ducks up until the Civil War... then the gloves'll come off.

Latest posts

Back