New to Brewing in Southeast MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timrussell

Reaction score
Hello all. I first got the homebrewing bug many years ago in college. Since then I have occasionally helped out friends with theirs, done a lot of reading and studying, and, of course, gone on every brewery tour I could, but in the last few months I have finally begun to buy some equipment and make my own beer. I've done a few batches (two kit beers and one partial mash recipe) and absolutely love it. I'm looking forward to becomming involved with these forums and hopefully getting to know some of you.

Regards,
Tim

Welcome Tim! there are a bunch of guys in the area that are active all the time. check out the Groups section, you'll see an Eastern Mass group, a SE Mass group, and many more. Yankee Ingenuity is also a good one, but it seems that it isn't getting used as much lately (I am just as guilty as anyone else). Another place to look is the Utopia 3 posts in local gatherings, which will be happening near you. If you read through this you'll get an idea of what kind of knuckleheads are brewing in your area and you may just give up the hobby entirely or else say 'Hey, these are my kinda morons!" and fall right in! welcome again to a great place to enjoy homebrewing and homebrewers.

Latest posts

Back