New to brew from San Diego

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerchef

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
It's good to be here. I have been brewing for about a year and I have absolutely loved it. I have enjoyed experimenting and learning. I have been brewing extract/grain brews up to this point and bottling only. I just got my first kegs and co2 tank and will veryr soon, hopefully, be switching to all-grain. What I find most enjoyable about brewing is the shared enthusiasm that I find with other brewers that I talk to. I belong to the society of barley engineers, a home brew club in southern California. We meet on the first Wednesday of the month usually at stone brewery in Escondido. If you are in the area you should stop by and check us out. It is always a great time with great homebrews. I look forward to having fun conversations with the homebrew talk members.

Bryan
aka beerchef

Welcome to the forums Bryan. My daughter now lives in San Diego and I love to visit because of all the great breweries in the area. A homebrew meeting at Stone would be great, I love their beers.

I'm also a sandiego homebrewer. there seems to be alot of them. I think that's a good thing. I haven't attended any of the beer clubs yet but I need to.

cheers

Back