NEW Product Announcement - Spike Grain Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Run 2 and it is being delayed until June. Something about some defects in the rollers and they had to go back to the manufacturer.

Looks like I'm in on run 2, which has been delayed. Estimating early to mid-June. Ordered last August.

I just received an estimated delivery date for Run 1 on the Spike mill. April 25-May17!!

Really looking forward to this upgrade for ease of use changing mill gap settings (malted oats vs barley).
Just received a notification the mill is shipping today (or at least the label was printed)!!

I received the mill this morning. The packing is excellent and well secured. I also bought the bucket lid adapter. The screws do not match up exactly to the locating holes on the bottom of the mill. It will be an easy fix for their second run of lids but I’m guessing all the lids in the first shipment are off. It’s an easy fix with a hand drill and bit but nonetheless an adjustment I need to take care of. Otherwise, the mill and components look excellent.

0AD83A91-9974-41B0-91ED-322B988AD118.jpeg

Back