New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a photo from 22 April 2017:

Chocolate%20Maple%20Porter%20-%2022APR17.jpg

Very good-tasting, like a true porter; the chocolate came through nicely, and there was a slight hint of maple smoothing things out in a very nice way. This porter has a "viscosity to it that makes it almost cling to the glass -I think they call it "having legs" in the wine world, but am not sure if that would be the same for beer.

In all, I am very satisfied with this...it could easily be my "go-to" porter!

And this is the saison I currently have on draft. Also a great beer! I plan to make it again, but a touch drier and maybe even dry hopped. Highly carbed, like I prefer, but I can't seem to pull a pint that doesn't have this insane head.

A delicious Mexican Lager from @Inkleg . Perfect touch of lime zest & agaveish crisp sweetness. You'd never know this is 6%. Very refreshing on a hot sunny day. This is first ever home brewed Lager i've ever had and it has me wanting to brew a batch now.

IFOUFuy.jpg

You really can't see the etching in this pic but I got some glasses with my "brewery logo" for Christmas. I have no idea where they came from, though!

This is my "House Ale" using Citra and cascade hops.

very cool design - you guys are making me jealous. i must say, gifts like this are the best kind. it really adds to the home-brew experience to pour a pint in a cool glass like this that was gifted to you.

IPA in my new glass from @inkleg !

pqgQtj8.jpg

very cool design - you guys are making me jealous. i must say, gifts like this are the best kind. it really adds to the home-brew experience to pour a pint in a cool glass like this that was gifted to you.

This brewing hobby has not only brought me together with other brewers, but has formed close friendships in other ways totally unexpected.

While walking the dogs years ago I met a neighbor who had chickens and I ask if he would like my spent grains from brew day. Many happy chicken grain drops were made and a close friendship was formed with Graham.
I had already had the name Naked Cat Brewery because of our Sphynx cat Bela (that's a whole other story), but no logo.
Unknown to me Graham had ask my wife for a picture of Bela. One day he showed up at the house with the now (of his own design) official NCB logo printed on tee shirts, poster board and a 12x12 tile (he has a silk screen set up). To say I was humbled would be an understatement. With the extraordinary gift from Graham I had to have the glasses made to continue the theme. Bela has since passed, but will now never be forgotten.

@jammin May every beer poured be enjoyed my friend.

I had the pint glasses made here http://www.glasswithatwist.com/Beer-Glasses-Prodlist.html. Have ordered twice and nothing but great service.

Last edited:
Brewer's Best American Light Ale. Unfortunately it looks to be mislabeled as a lager on Untappd.

pint.png

Back