New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice one of the 'Red 5 Standing by' Red Ale.

11220093_10205384997039351_2148122104739684459_n.jpg

First Time posting a Picture of one of my beers. This was based off the Flower Power Clone here in recipes section. Lighting makes the beer look more dark than it really is. Amazing beer :mug:

zit6jk.jpg

Amorita's ESBB. (Blended Bitter 6%) This is a variation on my first recipe and my house beer, although I am still experimenting with the hop schedule. This particular bottle was bottled from the last gallon of a 1/2 barrel keg I provided for a friends wedding with a pinch of sugar to bottle condition.

image.jpg

I'm still tuning the recipe for this. I'm guessing 3.75 abv based on a bomber of it's effects on me and hydrometer readings from the previous batch. It is a little winey. I think next time I'll do a longer boil(longer than 20 min) and a Belle Saison yeast.

image.jpg

Last edited:
WP_20151005_21_00_26_Pro_zpshndd7ckj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is a golden ale I called Face Palming because it was transferred into a clean, but un-sanitized fermenter. It's good stuff.

Rye IPA in my new IPA glass (really does seem to make a difference). 40% Rye/60% MO, Cascade/Centennial. Full bodied and almost syrup-like from the Rye, but nice and dry with a nice carbonation bite. Would be clearer, but the bottle sediment often gets disturbed by the higher carbonation. Doesn't bother me too much, though.

20151010_181512.jpg

Back