New Okie on Board!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaTruf

Reaction score
Well after much lurking and a lot of interest I can finally say that I have entered the Brewing World. Got to admit that after competing at the highest level on the BBQ circuit I am very pleased with a new direction that my off season hobby trail has taken me. I hope to learn a tremendous amount of info from some of the best in the bezz. So in the words of Little Joe Cheers!:mug:

Welcome! You've come to the right place! And feel free to share some of those BBQ recipes & techniques. Beer + meat = tasty

Nice to have another Okie on board. Hard to look anywhere else for advice.

Also like having another Okie. Maybe if we get enough people, we will get a better brew shop than the existing one in OKC! (I like the one in Moore, however)

Welcome. It's always nice seeing an Okie. I grew up in Broken Bow but now live in Texas due to work. Not to far from Oklahoma if I need a break. :D

welcome.....got a brisket recipe you like to share?

Got plenty of them my friend pm me and I'll help you out any way I can! To bad my competiton has already found me out though or I would post it.;) Nice try 14er.......:p

Back