new member from so. lake tahoe nevada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadbikerjosh

Reaction score
hey everyone im a new member to the site and still trying to figure out my way around it. looks great tho! need some friends. happy brewing! :ban: -josh

Welcome. I should be up that way in a few months when it gets a little warmer. My wife and I love to spend a few days or weekends a year up there. Are there any home brew supply stores or cool breweries up there you recommend?

Welcome to your new addiction...I am still a noob myself but the people on this website have been awesome with me. Good luck and remember - Relax - Don't Worry - Have a Home Brew...words to live by

thanks greg! i usually got to "just brew it" down in carson city, about 20 muinutes down the hill. theres another good one near downtown reno if your in that area too. its called "reno homebrewer". they are all great guys. RHB has a bigger shop tho with tons of bottled specialty beers. both places have tons of info too, and everyone is real nice. its like a lil famly out here. :) i will say the weather up here has been crap the past few weeks. we had snow about four days ago.

Welcome from another NV Brewer, although I'm a bit farther north. Your right the RHB is like a family. I have enjoyed many a cold libation there. Its really fun to go there right after the GABF cos everyone brings back thier favs and it usually turns into quite the sampling experience! Bring a designated driver!

haha i just went there today. sat there and enjoyed a few brewskies myself. and they were pretty good brews. you walk in that place expecting to spend like ten muinutes and you end up spending a coupler hours. and yea a DD is prety much required to go to that place.
where are you from rambler?

I am originally from Reno but relocated to Elko about 3 years ago. It pretty well sucks the the closest HBS is 300 miles away

Back