New Label - Comment please?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruckin78

Reaction score
Does it suck?

For a Christmas gift for my step son, I was also going to wax the cap/bottle neck in blue wax, it's a Blueberry Ale.

(He is also into computers)

It isn't done it was just a rough idea....You guys think I should continue down this path or scrap it and go another direction?

blue-screen-of-death-1-1.jpg

The shade of blue does not match from the actual blue screen to your type. Other than that, it's pretty funny

The shade of blue does not match from the actual blue screen to your type. Other than that, it's pretty funny

Yeah I noticed that, but it was as close as I could get it with the craptastic photo bucket editor. But I think when it's printed it might not be so noticeable.

That is awesome!!!

If anything, instead of the normal message, I would add descriptions of the beer and/or brewing process in the same font. Just an idea :)

Its a great idea and done well. The only thing I would do would be to change up the text a bit.

"If problem persists, toss computer out of window and grab a Blue Screen Ale" or something wittier.

Nice job.

My wife and bottled these up for Christmas,

Here is a finished bottle waxed and labeled. I wish the LHBS had Blue wax, but green came out ok....

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDItMjAxMDEyMDQtMTE1MC5qcGc.jpg

Latest posts

Back