New Homebrew and BJCP podcast - Brewnology.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dammBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I wanted to get the word out about a new bi-weekly podcast that a fellow brewer and I have started. Brewnology.com is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to helping you learn to evaluate beer in a non-objective manner.

We have recorded and put out 4 episodes thus far and would love to have you take a listen and support us on this. We release new podcasts every other Tuesday and they are available via iTunes or your preferred podcast apps. Just search for Brewnology. We are focusing on BJCP styles, testing, guidelines and general discussions. We also review a beer per episode and welcome you to listen along with a sample of the same brew yourself (Except with Episode 1, we messed that one up...sorry). We will switch between a technical topic to help the homebrewer, as well as a flaw and how to help resolve or avoid it every other episode.

So please give us a download and listen, follow our facebook page at facebook.com/groups/brewnology or on Twitter @brewnology. Our website is brewnology.com and you can send us feedback at [email protected] too and we welcome your thoughts and opinions. If there is something special you would like to hear us cover we welcome that as well.

Thanks in advance everyone, have a great brewing day.

Prosit. :mug:

Big fan, you guys been a great help preparing for my BJCP exam. Keep up the good work!

I'm a big fan of brewing Irish Reds, and episode 37 was a very good episode. Very informative. Thank you for doing this.

Latest posts

Back