Jaggers Brewing Co Content - YouTube - Podcast - Spotify - Second Channel - Videos and Links

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaggersBrewingCo

Reaction score
Looking at this area it seems that I have made a bit of a mess of the place. Going forward I will only add my content to this tread due to the sure size and amount. Thank you to all the people who come to this area and have supported everything that I have done. I will set some link to the post so you will be able to get to my channels and content, and I will make new post in the thread with every new release.

We now have a Podcast to go with the original YouTube channel. You can find this podcast on both YouTube and Spotify. We have additionally added a second channel to the mix that does not quite have a good spot on the main channel. You will be able to find those episodes on both YouTube and Spotify as well.

Please be sure to subscribe / follow them both I've got some pretty cool things in the works. Lastly be sure to tell me what you think about thing as they come out, I'm interested in hearing from you!

Cheers, and Enjoy Y'all

*Please note that the Spotify episodes will not be released at the same time as the YouTube videos, there may be a slight delay.

https://www.youtube.com/@jaggersbrewingco

https://www.youtube.com/@fermentors9380

Today is the day! First Podcast episode released! If you are interested it is on both YouTube and Spotify.

I hope you enjoy, so please be sure to let me know what you think about it.

Cheers Y’all!

Don't forget you can now also find our content including this very episode on Spotify also!

Second Channel is launched on both YouTube and Spotify!

Welcome to the first episode release of ferMentors! This has been a long time coming but finally got it ready. Thank you so much Alex from Saloon Door for sitting down and talking about brewing and drinking some beers with me! Additionally thank you Saloon Door for hosting this episode.

As a side note the actual first episode that I had filmed had a few corrupted and missing files when transferring between computers. I have slowly been able to recover some of the files so hopefully that one will be out soon.

The idea of ferMentors is that we have guests to talk about what is important to them in brewing, be it professional, homebrewing, judging, sales, and much more. We talk about the idea and let it take on life in your own mind. If you would like to have an episode just reach out and we will set something up!

Episodes will be released right now once a month. You’ll be able to find episodes on bot YouTube and Spotify.

Cheers Y’all, hope you enjoy it!

I was draw what feels like long ago to this style and have been trying to really dial in my recipe and techniques to make the best best Kentucky Common that I can. I think I finally did it!

This style and the evolution of this brew has been a favorite of both my friends and I, and I should really brew it more often then the once or twice a year that I do...

Hope you enjoy the video, please take the opportunity to subscribe if you haven't.

The draw to the BJCP Historical brew is strong with me. As I keep brewing a few of these styles that have really found a special place in my heart and dial in these recipes to make them better.

Changed a few things around this go around to hopefully get back some better scoresheets with good notes. We got lucky with one of last years versions, lets see if we can do it again this year!

My next normal video release will be on 8/3. With the second year of me making content I wanted to take the opportunity to share the first video I made...

We have learned a lot since then in so many things. To those who haven't seen it I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers!

I thought it would be fun to sit down and talk about the BJCP Historical Categories and share some of my research and feeling on them.

We will also talk about how I have faired in entering them into homebrew competitions, what's my favorites, what I have brewed, and what I am brewing next.

Brewed and filmed before the Anchor Brewing Company news of closing down.

I took a stab at brewing something that was outside of my normal... Something that I thought I knew and understood without ever really looking into it outside the surface.

How'd I do? Well grab your "Steam Beer" (RIP Anchor Brewing Co) and let's find out together!

Two year ago today... Took a chance and felt like I put myself out there... We released the first video out for Jaggeres Brewing Co. Feels like forever ago, but also yesterday.

I am lucky to have had sooo much support form family and friends, thank each and everyone of you!

Cheers!

I was fortunate enough to sit down with the president of the Bay Area Mashronauts and Best of Show Podcaster John Black and discuss Why Homebrew Clubs are Important.

We take a look into some of the inter workings of a homebrew club and what some of the goals of a homebrew club can and or should be among other topics that revolve around what you can find in a club.

I was fortunate enough to sit down with the president of the Bay Area Mashronauts and Best of Show Podcaster John Black and discuss Why Homebrew Clubs are Important.

We take a look into some of the inter workings of a homebrew club and what some of the goals of a homebrew club can and or should be among other topics that revolve around what you can find in a club.

Spotify Link: Episode 2 | Why Homebrew Clubs Are Important | With John from Bay Area Mashtronauts & Best of Show by FerMentors

Normally not being a fan of IPAs but being a Rye lover I decided instead of making my own recipe that it might be time to look into what a good example should be, so I turned to the Mean Brews YouTube channel and looked at his recipe.

It seemed like a good starting point so I brewed it to find where I would land on the style. How'd we do, well join in and find out!

What's going on here! Some minor mishaps while brewing, rain during filming, surprising scoresheet return from a competition, and a wild thumbnail, a weird name for a beer... Oh man things are either good or they are bad...

Grab a cold one and lets talk about it!

Being an advocate and pretty much non apologetic for like and promoting Raw Ales I decided that I would try and put something together for people that might to know more.

I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget that all episodes of on Spotify also!

Cheers Y'all!

Michael Wiley aka The Force was generous enough to sit down, share a few pints and talk about judging for homebrew competitions in accordance to BJCP standards.

We also talked about some of the things that happen behind the scenes going on before, during, and after a judging session takes place. What's on a scoresheet, what it means, and how did we get there.

Last edited:
It's that time again to sit down and enjoy a favorite round here. I ended up brewing this a little later then I normally do, but at lest it got done... This year has really flown by, where has the time gone?

I packaged up some brew for both competitions and sharing with friends. It has been awhile on some these and I wanted to check on what I have been turning in and sharing...

How'd we do? Grab one of your brews and let's talk about it!

Cheers Y'all!

Kevin and Dean sit down and talk about the importance of the homebrewing community.

We may of gotten a little side tracked talking about beers and a few other items from time to time as it happens at the store, but it was a great time with some great brews!

Don't forget to take the opportunity to subscribe, follow, like, and share! Every episode of ferMentors is on Spotify also!

Kevin and Dean sit down and talk about the importance of the homebrewing community.

We may of gotten a little side tracked talking about beers and a few other items from time to time as it happens at the store, but it was a great time with some great brews!

Don't forget to take the opportunity to subscribe, follow, like, and share! Every episode of ferMentors is on Spotify also!

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/...st-Tap--Sitta-Brew-Hub-Homebrew-Store-e2a018c

Decided that I just needed a Raw Ale in my life again... Shorter brew day, less items to clean, fast turn around, lower cost to brew... Not really seeing a down side here...

But I need it to be a little diffident then I normally do, why not take one of my favorite recipes and just not boil it or chill, that ought to work right?

This beer is called: I Don't Care

Grab a cold one and let's find out!

Cheers Y'all!

Having brewed pretty much the same brew both Boiled and Raw fermented out with the same starting gravity and finishing gravity...

What's the difference? Let's find out!

I was lucky enough to sit down with my very good friend Ramon with Venture Brewing to talk about Latin American brewing styles. We only went over and tested a few but want an experience!

How well did some of the brews form the channel do on a competition circuit and compared to BJCP standards, Let's talk about it!

We are going to go over the good, the bad, and maybe even the misunderstood.

We are closing in on 500 Subscribers! Be sure to subscribe!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am lucky to have friends like Ramon from Venture Homebrewing, being as lucky as I am he invited me over for a brew day earlier this year for this beer.

I wanted to take the time and share this with all of you!

Cheers!

I had the wonderful opportunity to sit down with a good friend and fellow brew club member Randy Daily. We talked about some of the mind sets and helpful tips for people interested in entering homebrew competitions.

In this episode we talk about how to enter, what you should be doing during and after entering. Some pointers where to find further information and resources. What items and process that will start you down a good path as a starting point.

Homebrew competitions and competing is a large subject, and this is just a starting point, be sure to check back in later for another episode hopefully covering a move deep dive.

In my quest to brew categories and styles that I haven't done before and finding the BJCP Historical Style Guidelines interesting I decided to make an attempt at brewing a Lichtenhainer.

Latest posts

Back