New Home brewer from Washington State

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiyall

Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm a new brewer from Olympia, Wa. I bought my starter kit from a local supply shop and brewed my first batch last Saturday. What the best part for me was when the wort was boiling it smelled like Tumwater used to when their brewery was in operation. Overall I feel reallly good about how well it went and thinking of what to brew next while the first ferments. Anyway I'm excited to be apart of HBT and learning so much about home brewing here.

Thanks Tiyall. Although after I wrote that, things changed rapidly at work and I might be traveling to CA for a month and will have to put it off now.

Yes, welcome western Washington brewers! I just recently have been getting involved with HBT and it's an amazing community. Extremely supportive of each other. You guys rock!

Welcome! I'm also in Oly (barely Tumwater, but it's all the same) and a newbie as well! This is a great place to get some great recipe ideas! Rocky Top Homebrew is the best!

Port Angeles WA checking in my first beer is ready to put in a keg and second is in fermenter haven't tried any yet. Look forward to talking with all of you near me.

Back