New Home Brew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexibilly

Mexibilly
Reaction score
Posted on the Henry County Concerned Citizens Facebook page last nite. Something like, 'There must be more home brewers than myself in New Castle.'
Got an immediate response from someone who linked me to 2 brewers. So I messaged them both and one said he was totally down to start a club. Never heard from the other.
Went to the hardware store this morning and was at the checkout. Realized I needed one more thing so went back to aisle 15. Got back in line and this dude got in line right behind me that had the same beard and bald head as the dude I didn't hear back from.
I did a double-take, asked him if he brewed beer, and it was the same guy!
I introduced myself, he said he hadn't checked his Facebook. He was there on brew day for a starsan spray bottle.
Long story short (too late I know), first brew day will likely be next Saturday.
Had I not went back for door panel doohickeys I would have missed him entirely.
If it wasn't meant to be, that I ran into the very guy I messaged like 14 hours later, nothing is meant to be.

Back