new guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobP

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Ive been brewing for about 15 years. 10 gal gravity brew. But Im getting to old to be lifting those 15 gal pots. So I'll be looking for a vertical brew stand that I can add a march pump to. Lots of great information here. Rob

even i'm getting old enough to worry about death by lifting a mash tun or fermenter....started pumping my beer to kegs instead of lifting 88lbs to the table for a siphon...only lifting my mash tun full of grain to chair level....

Welcome! :mug:

Welcome Rob. Have you considered using pumps instead. I've been brewing longer than a lot of brewers on here have been alive. And I too have come to the point I no longer make anything larger 5 gal. I used a brew tower for 20 plus years but got tired of lifting vessels up and down especially with larger quantities. Pumps save my old ass now days. I ain't lifting anything I don't have too.

Back