New guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericw

Reaction score
Hello all. I just got introduced to brewing a few months ago. I've been using Brewer's Best kits so far, and I've done 5 so far with a friend of mine, with 2 in bottles now. I'm hoping to graduate to buying raw ingredients soon. I spent some time reading the newbie section and a few others, so I'm sure I'll have questions soon. :)

Hello all. I just got introduced to brewing a few months ago. I've been using Brewer's Best kits so far, and I've done 5 so far with a friend of mine, with 2 in bottles now. I'm hoping to graduate to buying raw ingredients soon. I spent some time reading the newbie section and a few others, so I'm sure I'll have questions soon. :)

Welcome, I love TN...

Wealth of information here!

Welcome my fellow newbie!

I don't even have friends to guide me on my brewing quest, so all I have is HBT and books. Personally, I have found "The Joy of Homebrewing" by Charlie Papazian to be an excellent starting point. He keeps it simple and slowly brings you into it. I highly suggest it if you are interested in going to the next step.

Back