New guy from South Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopPhish

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just ordered the beginners kit from Midwest Supplies after doing quite a bit of research. This site has already been a huge help to me and I can't wait to get started. Hopefully, I can get my first batch going by next weekend! :mug:

Welcome from NNJ also,

I, too, am a new brewer. My first batch is in the primary. This site is great and good luck on a great hobby and soon to be your obsession.

Wish it was that creative, unfortunately just my initials. My brewery name is Fat Friar Brewery.

Hey ECD,

Just joined myself. In case you're interested, there's a great place to learn and get stuff in person in Freehold, NJ called The Brewer's Apprentice. (No affiliation)

They offer advice, sell equipment and ingredients as well as do brewing on premises for beer, wine and soda too.

I've only heard great things about them.

Welcome to HBT ! We used to vacation down in Cape May and also Avalon..Jersey has the best beaches !

Back