New guy from Mi.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tooldini

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am very new to home brewing and of course like many started with the famous Mr.Beer kit LOL I wanna learn as much as I can so I can make my beer from scratch. Glad I found this site thru google.

Jeff

Welcome, have a look around, and learn everything you can. Glad to see Mr. Beer has helped to entice another into the fold.

hi and welcome to the site and the insanity that is a trip to brewing nirvana!

oh and check out the michigan mashers link in my sig.

where at in michigan?

Hey, Jeff! (Uh, your profile ways that you are a smokin hot female.. Ok, it just says female, but I prefer to imagine all unknown internet females as smokin hot. Might want to change that. Your profile, not the way I imagine females online...)

I'm up in Reed City, or down in Reed City if you are north of me. You have located the very best online resource for the latest and greatest information related to homebrewing anywhere! However, for a real nice starting point, read How to Brew - By John Palmer for a comprehensive guide to homebrewing. I think you will be amazed at what possibilities await you in the world of homebrewing!

Welcome from a Traverse City native, now living on the other side of the lake.

Back