New from the northwest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnalogBoy56

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Andy. I live on Whidbey Island, Washington. I brewed an extract once last year and I hated it and one of my buddies talked me into doing an all grain brew. I had a lot of fun doing it and I bought kegging equipment instead of bottling again (which was not my cup o' tea). Hoping that this time around its a better experience. The all grain brew is a Fat Tire clone currently sitting in primary. Cheers!

I'm new to brewing too (haven't actually brewed anything yet...that new lol) But I'm in Edmonds area, yay WA!

I just racked a fat tire clone (Northern Brewer Phat Tyre) to secondary a week ago, it smelled good, will probably bottle on Mothers Day. Today I racked a Moose Drool clone (Northern Brewer Caribou Slobber) to secondary, also smelled good. I bottled a smoked Porter kit on the 1st, And I'm planning to brew a Amber Ale tomorrow. So as you can see, I'm getting ready for Summer!:mug:
Welcome aboard, and here's to good beer:rockin:

That's a pretty wicked pipeline you're building up there. Well played sir!

Welcome! I am glad your friend convinced you to try again, all it takes is one good batch of awesome beer that you made yourself to hook you into this hobby for life!

Latest posts

Back