New from The Gunshine State

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruckin78

Reaction score
Hello all. I stumbled across homebrew mecca here looking for kegging tips and was sucked into the infinite knowledge that drips from this place.

I have been brewing for almost a year, I currently have 8 successful batches under my belt. I will be kegging the first ever batch Friday night.

I also and currently working on building my own kegorator, and constructing my own brew house/man cave. When it arrives it will be a 16' X 20' climate controlled shed. My wife and I (my co-brewer) are going to build a counter along one wall. We already have a giant sink to fit into the counter, and also will be placing an eletric stove top. We plan on a fridge for fermenting lager style beers (so far I have only done ales).

On the other half of the building we are planning on turning it into a "smokers lounge" as I enjoy cigars. Planning on a couple of Lay Z Boys and a small LCD on the wall there. A place ot relax and watch the Kentucky play basketball and enjoy a fine cigar with a wonderful homebrew.

My UID comes from my other love (behind home brewing and cigars) my project car. A 1978 Ford Ranchero. It has a 460ci motor, Holley 750 carb, bored .30 over, cams, pistons, heads, it will break bad when you get on it. The tags on it says "CRUCKIN" (car/truck if you were not sure) But it needs a paint job BAD!

So wuzzup everybody!

Most defiantly!

In the mean time. Here is the beast that inspried the user name! :)
61098_148137508555065_100000764518494_199996_2735325_n.jpg

Back