New from Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knox20

Reaction score
Hey all...
been looking at this site for awhile and just signed up. I have been LME brewing for years and last weekend just did my first All Grain 10 gallon batch. Went with a simple lawn mower beer, I think it was a cream ale but have the grain on the way for 10 gal of honey brown ale. My equipment is: 2 1/2 barrel kegs with tops cut and valved, 10 gal igloo set up as mash tun, two propane burners, and wort chiller. I have recently purchased a 7cf freezer and the 3 tap set up and will have a keezer before long. I have seen some very nice keezers on here which I would like to try but will stick with the collar with the taps through the front for now. I am lucky cause my wife likes beer so she doesn't ***** a whole lot for spending money on this. Oh, and my friends love the Beer Unvailing's that I have every so often... Look forward to meeting everyone and giving some of my input as time and experience allow.

Back