New from Lakeside, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopAlongCassidy

Reaction score
Hello all,

Found this site doing a websearch for growing hops. I'm just getting into this for farming and fun. And plenty of beer drinking.

I look forward to information on growing hops and I will share my research and experiences.

Thanks
HopAlongCassidy

Hello all,

Found this site doing a websearch for growing hops. I'm just getting into this for farming and fun. And plenty of beer drinking.

I look forward to information on growing hops and I will share my research and experiences.

Thanks
HopAlongCassidy

Welcome,

Have you already planted your hop rhizomes yet?

I haven't planted and was wondering if its too late. They have some Sterling hops in a local store in Oceanside. I was thinking about experimenting with 2 plants this time around.

Then I would like to figure out which hops are most desireable and which ones grow well in my area.

Lot's of work to do.

Welcome to the forums, pretty new myself. Started back in February and am having a blast. What a learning experience. I'm in La Mesa so pretty close. If you go to Home Brew Mart they still have quite a few Rhizomes left. I planted 3 this year myslef. Good Luck with yours

Back