New from IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bchesi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Montgomery IL and I've been lurking here for some time, figured I would introduce myself. I've done two extract brews - both NorthernBrewer kits. Really enjoying this and looking forward to brewing more.

Are there any other homebrewers in the fox valley/oswego/montgomery/aurora area on here?

Hi, I'm from Montgomery IL and I've been lurking here for some time, figured I would introduce myself. I've done two extract brews - both NorthernBrewer kits. Really enjoying this and looking forward to brewing more.

Are there any other homebrewers in the fox valley/oswego/montgomery/aurora area on here?

Welcome from Aurora

Welcome from Plainfield (still Oswego school district)!!!

There are quite a few of us in the area. Check out the PALE brew club. palebrewers.org We meet the first Thursday of each month at Limestone Brewery in Plainfield (127th and 59.) That's about 15-20 minutes from you at most.

I've lived in Oswego across the street from Fox Bend GC and in Seasons Ridge in Montgomery. Of course, started in "the Hill" quite a few years back. I know of at least one person in "the hill" who is currently brewing. I'm sure there has to be more.

Latest posts

Back