New from Arkansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim4065

Reaction score
Hello to all. This site was recommended by toddrod on another forum. Bought a bucket kit from a brewstore in NLR last week and my first 5 gallons have finished fermenting - will be ready to bottle Monday. Tried to wait for a book on brewing, but they took too long to ship, so I just went ahead and followed the ingredient kit instructions. The "Joy of Homebrewing" arrived yesterday. My first batch is German Light Ale - we'll see.

Looks like a great site with lots of "How to Do It" threads and plenty of expertise.

My wife has relatives in the Hunstville area. Beautiful country! Years ago, her great uncle would drive us around and tell us where the moonshiners were!

Welcome Jim4065. There's plenty of knowledgeable people on this site, and you can find past posts for good info as well. Good luck.

BTW, I love Arkansas. I spent the past two Thanksgiving in Hot Springs camping, and just hanging out. This year, my girlfriend and I spent 7 days there, and loved it. I can't wait to get back there. It's a beautiful part of the country.

Welcome, Jim! Looks like your own personal space in Faulkner county is no longer dry!

Latest posts

Back