New Custom Mash Paddle - Shout Out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaelap

Reaction score
I was in the market for a new mash paddle, but wanted something that was unique. I searched Etsy and came across Andrew Foote, who had a battleaxe mash paddle for sale. I emailed him and asked him if he would be interested in making a custom sword/dragon themed paddle, he said it sounded like fun! Andrew was great to work with throughout the process, sending updated pictures as the paddle took form, making sure it was exactly what I wanted.

Today I received the finished product and could not be happier, what a great one of a kind custom paddle. The detail is incredible, from the design to the burnt etching, it's really a unique piece of artwork. With that, I wanted to give a shout out to Andrew, who I have no affiliation with, but just wanted to says thanks for a great paddle. I have a link to his website on Etsy, and encourage anyone looking for a great paddle to reach out to him.

Andrews Etsy Page

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FootprintWoodworking

20151223_174652.jpg

20151223_174715.jpg

20151223_174728.jpg

20151223_174752.jpg

20151223_174807.jpg

Super cool, love the design. I'm sure you could have it made out of different woods, just wondering if you know what kind of wood that is?

Back