New Brewer - Missouri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManningSMS

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am just getting started with the home brewing scene. I haven't even bought my equipment yet, but have read several of the posts. I am very excited to get started and I'm sure I will be asking several qustions. Thanks!

Welcom to the forum! im sure you'll find everything you ever wanted to know about brewing and a whole lot more here!

Welcome. I'm from the Show Me state myself--Independence. I'm sure there are several more Missourians here as well.

If you haven't already seen this recent thread, you might find it useful for your first purchase.

I'm am guessing that from your nick your in Springfield. I'm in the Branson area. You have a real nice LHBS just a few mins south of you in Ozark, The Home Brewery. Real nice folks and a brew club that meets the 1st Tues. of the month.

If your not from Springfield, welcome from another SoMo Brewer.

Hi, I'm John, along with my wife Patsy we run the Hop and Grape brew shop in Darlington, UK.

Been a brewer for 35 years and we have run the shop for 28yrs. Mash-brewer and winemakers when we get the time.

Found the Forum by googling Star San and decided to log-on. I'm sure I'll learn plenty.

Cheers!

Welcome. I grew up in Spring-patch and my dad was the pastor of 1st and Calvary Presbyterian right next to the Hammond's Center.

I am in Albuquerque now, but get back to the Ozarks now and again.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy this place as much as I have. Stay, learn and share!

Peace- BP

Back