New Brewer in VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeIsmaAle

Reaction score
Hi all, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm fairly new to brewing, have bottled a handful of extract brews and am looking to start into partial and AG as soon as I have collected the gear. Thanks for being such a great resource. :mug:

Welcome to the forum! I see you're in my hometown- is there a good homebrew supply shop in Lynchburg these days? I live in Philly now, but it would be nice to have a good shop to check out when I go back to visit. I did go down to Waterstone and sample some of their Jefferson Street brews last time I was in town, and it's nice to see a good beer culture developing there (finally). :rockin:

Thanks for the welcome. HeadyKilowatt I know there is a homebrew shop in Forest but I haven't had the chance to really check it out yet

There is one in Roanoke (where I live currently), not sure if that's closer to you or not. It's Blue Ridge Hydroponics and Home Brewing.

Back