New Brewer in Fort Dodge, Iowa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewmando, you are lucky to have a local brew pub. Lost Duck I believe it is called? It has been a few years since I have been there.

Yep, Lost Duck it is. Our brew club meets there the first Sun of most every month. I going to get to help "Doc Tim" brew here in the near future. I'm heading up to the QC's next weekend to judge (first time!) in the Land Of Muddy Waters brew comp. at the Blue Cat. Ever get to the Iowa Brew Fest in Amana?

I have not been to the Iowa Brewfest. I am somewhat new to the hobby but have been drinking and enjoying micro brews for sometime and always had aspirations of brewing trying it myself. My brother is married to a woman originally from Fort Madison so that is why I know about the Lost Duck. He might be more familiar to who "Doc Tim" is.

If you think of it ask your sister-in-law if she knows of The Cabaret. My wifes family own it. Nice little Irish Pub. And no, we don't have strippers:eek:

I am originally from Iowa City (born and raised). I graduated from U of I.
Good to see some brewers in Iowa.

Forrest

Latest posts

Back