New Brewer from Vancouver, BC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfe.Ale

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to brewing this month. My first batch is sitting in the secondary fermenter and should be ready to bottle in 2 days. Needless to say, I am incredibly excited to taste my first brew.

I haven't even tasted my first brew and I am already looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Welcome to the obsession! My very first taste of homebrew was my own- I didn't have any friends that brewed and yet I loved good beer. It's a great hobby and it's fun to learn more and more.

Again, welcome!

Welcome. If you ever make it down towards Seattle give some of us guys a shout out. Maybe we can meet up somewhere and do some pub-hopping. Happy Brewing.

Welcome from a fellow Vancouverite!

I started my first batch in April, and am now on my 13th batch. It is pretty addictive (I mean the brewing), and it is cool to have a bunch of different styles of beer that I brewed always in the fridge.

Good to see a Vancouver local. Do you have a brew supply store of choice in the Vancouver area?

Back