New Brewer from Raleigh, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burton76

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, been lurking on the site for awhile and finally signed up today. I just bottled up my fist batch a few weeks ago(oatmeal stout). This batch turned out much better then I expected. I'm already looking forward to starting my next batch this weekend! The next one on my list will be an IPA. I've already been able to pick up some good advice here.

Bill

Jesus, another one!?!? J/K, the more the merrier! Welcome. I wasn't kidding though, there are a ton of home brewers in this area. Sometimes some of us even get together, eat and drink to excess and occasionally make some beer.

Hahaha. "Hoebrewers."

Welcome Bill. There is a lot of advice out there. Some good, Some not so good. Definitely don't be afraid to ask questions.

Bill,

Welcome. Don't pay any attention to Skee. The only time he is sober is when he wakes up. Seriously there are several home brewers here in the Raleigh area. Any questions you may have just ask in the appropriate forum and they will get answered.

Glad to see a converted Lurker, welcome!

Latest posts

Back