New brewer from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Getting back into homebrewing again after trying it once 20 years ago. Going to brew my first batch (American Pale Ale) this weekend. Got a kit, but still need to find a kettle large enough to boil my wort (any suggestions?.. I don't want to spend a lot). Just moved to Fuquay Varina and would be interested in connecting with any fellow brewers in the area.

Cheers!
:mug:

I've got my first batch fermenting right now, after brewing 2-3 horrible beers nearly 20 years ago. Good luck...I guaranteed mine will be better than it was back then; we were filthy and had zero patience in those days.

Thanks... good luck with your brew. I feel the same way about my upcoming brew. When I tried before, I didn't know what I was doing and didn't really try to learn. I just thought it would be cool to make beer. I still do! But now I have sense enough to do it right.

Where are you from in Detroit? I grew up in Northville, but live near Raleigh, NC now.

Latest posts

Back