New Brewer From Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawmanbrewer

Reaction score
Just got a "MoreBeer" starter brewing kit for Christmas. Tomrrow is the first batch (the light ale kit that came with the kit).

Do you already have a kettle? I'm curious about a new brewer kit cuz I was thinking of getting one for my bro. Is the one you got to your liking? In my mind brewing beer is as easy as making soup, so I just assume anyone would pick it up right away.

Hope this is the beginning of a terrible obsession for you! If you're married, get ready for more bliss!

I did not have a kettle. This one came with an awesome 8 gallon super stainless steel one with ball valves and all. My best friend is a novice home brewer and suggested I spring for a brew kettle that i could do a full boil in. The kit looks awesome! I will brew tomorrow. I got the $320ish kit, the bottling deluxe one because I already have a beverage air kegerator with all the lines. MoreBeer shipped it for free (although it took 2 weeks to get to CO). Looking at the quality of the equipment I would recommend this kit.

I'm in Denver/Littleton Colorado. I just got a kit for xmiss. Been reading none stop on this site. Truly awsome.

In my mind brewing beer is as easy as making soup, so I just assume anyone would pick it up right away.

yep. easy as heating up a can of tomato soup :drunk: but you have to grow the tomatoes, keep the pests off them, make sure they're ripe, pick them at the right time, process them correctly, age them right, keep the bad stuff off them, then seal it up when done with the right spices, let it sit on the shelf for the right amount of time, then consume... easy :ban:

Latest posts

Back