New brewer from Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeliBrew

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm just about to start in to the world of brewing, I've been reading, researching, planning, drawing and day dreaming for months about the way to do it. Right now I have several kegs that I have been slowly converting and have just ordered most the hardware I need from ontario beer kegs to assemble a 3 tier all grain gas fired keggle system with the eventual goal of going single tier with pumps and a recirc system of some type. I guess I am jumping in with both feet but I have enough exposure to the brew world to know it's not a passing phase so I may as well do it right. The only equipment I am coming up short on is a 15" false bottom in canada to avoid all those bothersome customs charges. Any ideas out there? I am not at all afraid to do some metal work myself is some one knows a good location for raw material even.

Thanks

Back