New Brewer coming soon to Atlanta.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamewing

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am dropping in to introduce myself as a soon to be new home brewer. I'm currently researching and gathering knowledge in preparation for getting my first few bits of brewing gear and so forth. I've been lurking the forums the last few weeks and since I'm actually entering the planning stages of putting it all together and getting the show on the road so to speak I'd finally step up and say howdy. Oh and as the thread title suggests I am from the greater Atlanta area.

Wow wasn't expecting a comment back so fast. Thanks I'll have to go take a peak while I wait for Comcast to show up and sort out my TV issues.

Greetings from the Southwest and welcome to the obsession! You're gonna have a blast. Before you know it things you would have ignored before you'll now be looking at and thinking "how could I use that in my home brew setup?"

good to know there's a few brewers about. I'm still trying to get the work space organized and the funds together to get geared up but hope to have my first attempt fermenting by the end of the month.

Welcome!
Enjoy the ride, just don't let all the information overwhelm you as you get started. Take it slow and learn the basics, get some easy brews under your belt, and from there the sky is the limit.

Back