New brew rig is here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njpatg

Reaction score
Colorado Brew Systems 15 gallon , cant wait to get at it

brig.jpg

Nice. How's the pot/welds? I might buy their 10gal welded pot for a new brew rig.

Their elec sys are at a pretty nice price point, hope it treats you well.

I have the 20 gallon and love it. Sold my single tier 3 vessel to buy it and couldn't be happier. The basket makes cleanup a breeze

Nice. How's the pot/welds? I might buy their 10gal welded pot for a new brew rig.

Their elec sys are at a pretty nice price point, hope it treats you well.

Welds are very nice , no issues

Looks great! Can't wait for your brew day report!

If anything, replace your hoses with the 1/8" thick wall silicone ones, to prevent kinks. It's happening already to the one coming off the pump. And clamp em onto the barbs.

Very nice.

Maybe try some 90-degree fittings. Yes, you do loose a little flow rate but will help tons with kinks.

I would suggest replacing the cheap thin walled stuff with the better thick walled tubing like suggested above... I did the same myself since I went cheap the first time and replaced it later. I learned the thick stuff doesnt kink as easily and hold temps better.

Back