New Beer Documentary: Brewstravelers...Need Your Help/Votes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teton21

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Craft Beer Enthusiasts,

We all love beer, right? And we all want to promote craft beer and our local breweries, right? Well, here is your chance. Our documentary project, Brewstravelers, is up for popular vote in the Wyoming Short Film Contest. The project has been in the works for over a year and the goal is to complete a feature length documentary on craft beer. Our mission is to travel all over the country and learn from some of the best brewers and breweries in the world, and take the trials, tribulations, and achievements of the others and incorporate them into our own brewery located in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Thai Me Up Restaurant and Brewery, with the goal of providing the best beer for all. But I need your help. Only the top 10 vote getters move onto the judges round.

We had the honor of meeting up with some of the heavy hitters including Doug Odell, Tomme Arthur and Brian Baltzell.

Check out the 11 min short here:

http://www.wyomingshortfilmcontest.com/VideoContest/Entries.aspx?vcId=1198276&v=1351329

Voting ends on April 26th and I need all the support I can get. The grand prize is $25,000 to complete your current project, which would enable us to finish the documentary we started on over a year ago.

Voting is simple, and takes less than five minutes.

Step #1 After watching the video, locate the create account tab in the top right corner of the page.

Step #2 Upon clicking, the page that will open will be the Wyoming Film Office's account page. To create and account, look to the right and under the login, you will see a "Dont have a MyWyoming account?" Click on this.

Step #3 From the previous link, you will be prompted to a create an account tab. Simply fill out a first and last name, valid email address, and create a username and password.

Step #4 After clicking submit, open up your email account that you used to register with MyWyoming. You should see a donotreply email from the Wyoming Film Office. Upon opening you will see a confirm account link.

Step #5 Once you confirm your account, you will be taken back to the MyWyoming homepage where you will be logged in. Now you can either search for the Film contest page, or an easier method of returning back to the video page is simply to reopen this email and click on the link. From there, you will be taken directly to my video submission

Step #6 Under the video player, you will see a vote tab, simply click on this and you are done.

Thanks so much for taking the time, I really appreciate it.

Thanks again everyone and feel free to post the link on facebook or twitter or anywhere you'd like. The more votes I can generate, the better,

Cheers,

Corey

Back